Evolve Athletic Club is Westchester County NY’s premier fitness and recovery facility featuring our brand new Jacuzzi Clearlight Infrared dual sauna. If you’ve never sat in a color light therapy sauna you’re in luck! Our chromotherapy lights use a spectrum of colors associated with healing properties that evoke a different bodily response for a deep detox. Our goal is to provide you with the ultimate relaxing experience, starting with our safe, clean, color light therapy sauna. Regular sauna use reduces the risk of hypertension (high blood pressure), alleviates Asthma, helps for deeper sleep, and cleanses your skin of dead skin cells, and is reported to help reduce the incidences of colds and influenza. Everyone deserves time to unwind and relax alone. Heat bathing in a sauna provides stress relief starting with it’s a warm, quiet space, away from distractions. To provide you with the ultimate wellness experience we offer 30-60 minute sauna sessions at your leisure. When your body is under high heat, it releases endorphins which help to minimize muscle and joint pain, eliminate lactic acid and/or other toxins that may be present after a harder workout. Further, long-term use improves cardiovascular health as aerobic exercise are associated with improved arterial compliance, which means the arteries are healthier and better able to handle additional stresses. So what are you waiting for? Try our infrared sauna today. Also, take advantage of all our recovery services like cryotherapy, massage, and rehabilitation today!
- Seats 2 individuals comfortably
- iOS/Android Smartphone Control (optional)
- Medical Grade Chromotherapy uses full spectrum far, mid, and near infrared waves
- Built-in charging & audio station
- Distinctive door handle/smartphone cradle for easy media viewing
- True Wave carbon/ceramic low-EMF far infrared heating technology on the back wall, side walls, under the bench, next to your calves and in the floor and our low EMF full spectrum front heaters
- ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the industry
- Flawless “furniture grade” cabinetry with 8mm thick glass front and ceiling
- Italian designed sauna with a glass roof for style and comfort
Evolve Athletic Club adheres to safety requirements for each of our wellness services. Our minimum age for sauna use is age 16, minors under 18 can enjoy a sauna session with parental consent and a guardian present at the time of the session. Both members and non-members will be required to fill out a waiver prior to sauna use. While saunas are generally safe, like any chamber there are potential risks such as hyperthermia and dehydration. Our staff members will go over all precautions in person with each individual prior to their session. Following your workout, we advise all individuals to be aware of the signs and symptoms of dehydration. We encourage you to drink water before and after sauna use, which is provided in our wellness center. Individuals with underlying health issues, such as an irregular heartbeat or diabetes, must notify Evolve Athletic Club upon booking, as they may face greater risks from sauna use. If you have a chronic health issue or are pregnant, talk to your doctor before using any sauna.