Looking for a personal trainer in Westchester County who is experienced, motivating and well-educated? You’ve come to the right place. Whether you are looking to shed the baby weight, get ready for a competition, or simply ditch old habits for healthy new ones, we’re here. We provide the motivation and support you need, even if it means holding your hand to reach each small victory. Our coaches are dedicated to your overall health and fitness with each hour-long session. Here’s what you can expect for your hour spent with our certified and friendly coaches. First, we begin by getting to know you and your fitness goals, evaluate your current state and together devise a program for your workout and recovery. Safety first, your coach takes into account any past injuries or limitations to ensure the safest workout for your body.
Get the best personal training. CALL (914)437-8484 today to learn about all our pricing options!
Here’s what’s included in our personal training memberships:
- In-Person Evaluation
- Understand your personalized workout program
- Warm up
- Core/tissue work
- Recovery regimen
- 100% support and dedication to your goals
- Learn proper safe exercise techniques
- Understand how your body functions
- Workout to your favorite music
- Monthly progress with evaluations; posture, speed, flexibility, coordination.
- Cardio- 20 yards of turf, treadmill, fan bike, concept two rowers, battle ropes
- Strength Training- kettlebells, dumbbells, barbells, sled, squat rack, Keiser system
- Open Access to Gym Facility
- Our private studio “The Dojo” equipped with a squat rack, universal dumbbells, kettlebells, fan bike, rower, resistance bands, foam rollers, mini bands, mats and more.
- Access to all Recovery Services
- Luxury brand new bathroom and shower suite
- Locker area
- Work out to your favorite music
- Complimentary towel service
- Complimentary water service
- Complimentary espresso bar
*If you are experiencing a workout altering injury, please notify your coach prior so they can make the proper accommodating adjustments to the workout regimen.